Join the Somerset County Business Partnership to celebrate the grand opening of Pet Supplies Plus in Hillsborough on May 14 at 1 p.m.!
Discover the super discounts for the BIG opening on 15/5 and 16/5
Where: 601 US 206
Nelsons Corner Shopping Center
Why Pet Supplies Plus?
- Independently owned and operated
- Neighborhood pet store with pet specialists to answer questions less the hassle
- Helpful team members make local shopping easy
- The largest selection of natural wet food for cats and dogs
- Lowest price always with our price match guarantee
- Easy to purchase in store or online with curbside pickup or delivery
- Self-service dog cleaner
- Opening specials – May 15e– Free scratch cards with the purchase of $ 5 to $ 50
- May 16e-Free dog food bags in a small bag for the first 100 customers
- Someone will gain a year of dog food with Redford Naturals
Andy Sole and his wife Denise Gianotti have taken over the old Pet Valu at Nelson’s Corner at 601 Route 206.
A Rutgers University graduate and a native of central Jersey, Sole took a big leap from American businesses to run his own pet store franchise.
“I liked Pet Supplies Plus because it has a mom and pop feel,” Sole said. “When I thought about what made New Jersey great, it was the private companies. There are so many big box stores out there and I thought if I could bring a pet business with a local feel, I would consider it.
Sole and Gianotti are pet lovers, so taking this step felt natural.
“We have no children and three dogs,” Sole said. “We love to see people happy with their pets. And being able to afford pet supplies at an affordable price is great.”
“We will have a new cricket display, a fish display, a bakery display, more shelving, a new sign and overall a fresher and cleaner look,” Sole said.
The store also offers pet washes and Sole plans to host adoption events in the future.
For any questions about ribbon cutting, please email Dan Fahrer- [email protected]
Register for the Ribbon Cut here: https://web.scbp.org/events/PetsSupplies%20Plus%20Hillsborough%20Ribbon%20Cutting-21670/register