“Pets are an integral part of the home because they bring a lot of joy to our lives,” Moffett said. “They are a great form of companionship for many people, especially over the past year or so, so choosing the right mix of pet products to ensure our customers have what they need to raise their pets is. a priority for DeCA. ”
Military Appreciation Month: Commissioners Offer Additional Savings
People can say “thank you for your service” to military personnel and their families, but Commissioners show it every day with significant savings, especially during Military Appreciation Month.
“We honor our military clients throughout the year. However, in May, we are increasing the focus by recognizing the strength, courage and sacrifice of military family members, ”said Marine Sgt. Major Michael R. Saucedo, Senior Defense Commissary Agency Advisor to the Director of DeCA. “As part of Military Appreciation Month, Commissioners say a special thank you through events and sales that reflect how much we value their service and patronage.”
Aside from Military Spouses Day, Mother’s Day, and Armed Forces Day, a big highlight of the month, Memorial Day, is the unofficial start of summer.
Customers are reminded to visit the Rewards & Savings section to obtain the Sales flyer which features the prices of discounted products as well as other useful information on food and economy services.
Here are some special offers to consider to save money:
· Military Appreciation Month sidewalk sales. The United States Commissioners will be holding a sidewalk sale, with a few exceptions, between April 29 and May 31. The sales will coincide with Military Appreciation Month in May. Weather permitting, most commissioners will have an event – a two or three day outdoor weekend sidewalk sale – with additional savings on a variety of everyday items. As a bonus, over 60 Commissary Store branded items will be offered with an average savings of 20% compared to already low prices. The sale is scheduled for May 13-15 at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
· Mother’s Day floral delights. Fresh cut flower bouquets consisting of colorful roses and vibrant bloomers, special unique “preserved roses” that last two years without any maintenance (red, white, purple, yellow, dark pink) and potted plants with a wide range of colors. ‘options such as succulents, orchids, lilies, hanging baskets, azaleas, violets, hydrangeas and even strawberries.
· “Celebrate the savings”. Commissary customers can get $ 25 off their next shopping trip when they purchase $ 75 of participating Procter and Gamble (P&G) products and scan their Commissary rewards card at checkout. Qualifying purchases must be made in a single transaction from May 24 to June 13. The $ 25 digital coupon will be added to their rewards card and must be used by June 30.
· Fisher House eGaming Promotion Sale Contest. P&G and ProCamps are working with the Fisher House Foundation and Operation Homefront to energize facilities with a “Battle of the Bases” eGaming event as part of P & G’s “Start Strong / Stay Strong” platform. Until May 30, customers of the commissary will see promotional displays in store. Sales of participating P&G products will help determine the best four facilities to compete in an eGaming tournament for service members and their families. The last team standing will face a “pro” for the game title.
· Commissary Store Brand Promotions: Throughout May, in US stores only, Freedom’s Choice products will be on sale while supplies last.
- Featured “Dietitian Approved” Recipes. To help clients adopt healthier habits by planning and cooking more meals at home, DeCA offers a comprehensive library of recipes approved by dietitians.