TheFurryone credits attaches great importance to the protection of the privacy of its customers and is committed to processing your personal data in a legal, correct and transparent manner, in accordance with the regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons. with the processing of personal data.
You can rest assured: we guarantee the security of your customer data.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
TheFurryone Loans Ltd, but also its affiliated companies Furryone Credit Ltd, and Onefurry Creditor Ltd, hereinafter referred to as TheFurryone Loans as a whole, whose registered office is at 11375 Forest Hills, 80 Anmoore Road.
This charter informs you about the processing of your data, which is the responsibility of TheFurryone credits.
- What does the processing of personal data consist of?
Personal data includes all information about an identified or identifiable natural person: a name, an identification number, geographic data, online identification data or any other data related to a person.
The processing of personal data includes any possible processing of that data, such as the collection, registration, use or storage thereof.
TheFurryone credits processes your personal data for various purposes (see point 5) based on various legal grounds, and ensures that only the necessary data is processed.
You are not legally obliged to provide us with your personal data, but a refusal may mean that TheFurryone credits cannot enter into or continue a customer relationship with you.
- Which personal data do we process?
- Identification data such as your name and first name, address, place and date of birth, e-mail address, ...
- Socio-demographic data such as your family status, marital status, ...
- Information about your products and your assets
- Financial data and transaction data regarding the payment of your credit
- Information about your surfing behavior and habits on The Furryone credits websites: consulting information, simulations, requests, responses to our commercial proposals such as clicking or not clicking online advertisements or the site of origin (for example, the website where you visit The Furryone credits advertisement)
- Information about our satisfaction surveys
- Geolocation data (the exact place where you are)
- Data we have obtained from third parties, e.g. from the National Register, the Central Individual Credit Register (CKP), or data from external companies or affiliated companies of TheFurryone credits that we use to supplement and improve our files
- Information we obtain through cookies (cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our sites. They remember your preferences, collect statistical data and adapt the content and / or advertising on our sites to your needs.
TheFurryone credits does not process sensitive data such as data on health, race or ethnicity, political, philosophical or religious data, nor data related to trade union membership or sexual life.
- When do we collect your data?
We collect your data when you come into contact with TheFurryone credits, for example when you:
- become a customer
- contact us (e.g. potential customer)
- participate in a survey
- use one of our products or services
- visit our websites
- What does TheFurryone credits process your data for?
- Management of your customer file
- The granting and management of credits and services
- The permanent improvement of our services and processes
- The safety of people and goods
- Satisfaction surveys about our products and services
- Studies, models and statistics
- The administration and risk management, for example the history of the customer relationship
- Preventing money laundering, fraud and terrorist financing
- The performance of our legal obligations
- Formulating a response to any legitimate request from the judicial or supervisory authority to access the data
- Pre-filling fields
- Filling in previously known data of existing customers who request additional products or services
- Direct marketing to present you our products and services and to avoid that we present you products or services that are not relevant to you
We could process your customer data in an automated manner:
- for marketing purposes, to more accurately identify your needs and tailor our offer accordingly. The processing logic is based, among other things, on the following criteria: age, location, whether you are the owner or tenant, private and professional situation and history of the customer relationship;
- to grant / refuse you a credit based on an algorithm. Among other things, we take the following criteria into account: age, private and professional situation, characteristics of the credit and of the guarantees provided, history of the customer relationship and charges.
- On what legal basis is the processing of your data based?
The law on the protection of privacy only applies to individuals, not to companies.
TheFurryone credits only processes your personal data in one of the following cases:
- when we perform a contract or pre-contractual measure
- or when you have given us your consent at our request
- or when we have to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- or when, on the basis of the legal basis “legitimate interest”, we make every effort to maintain a balance between TheFurryone's interests and your interests, including the protection of your privacy.
- Who can your data be transferred to?
Your data will be processed confidentially. TheFurryone credits will never sell your personal data.
7.1 The processing of your data by TheFurryone credits is limited to the mandate you have given and in other words to the negotiation of your credit. The same goes for your notary. Your personal data is also exchanged for the purpose of managing the guarantees that you have entrusted to us: insurance guarantee, surety insurance, ...
7.2 The whole that we refer to as TheFurryone credits consists of the companies TheFurryone credits Ltd, Furryone Credit Ltd and Onefurry Creditor Ltd, all subsidiaries of The Furryone CVA Group. These companies and their employees, in the performance of their duties, have access to your personal data, but only if this is necessary for operational purposes and for the management of your credit, and fraud risks.
7.3 This data may be communicated to natural persons or companies acting as service providers or subcontractors on behalf of the lender, as well as to other third parties involved, such as our credit insurer Atradius Crédito y Caucion sa de Seguros y Reaseguros, avenue Prince de Liège 78, 5100 Namur (CBE 0661.624.528) which processes these data to determine whether insurance can be authorized and, where appropriate, to take care of the processing of the data in the context of its regulated credit insurance activity.
Atradius will keep your data until the 10-year limitation period has expired. Atradius can also keep your data longer, but only for statistical purposes.
For more information, you can consult the Privacy Statement on the Atradius website ( https://www.atradiusicp.com ), or contact its DPO (Data Protection Officer), by letter or email to dataprotection.icp @ atradius.com .
For operational reasons, it is sometimes necessary that we appeal to carefully selected organizations, such as in disputes, our lawyers. In case of bundled sales, your data will also be passed on to the insurance companies with which we work together as an insurance broker. The persons who are authorized to use your data are only authorized in this context within the strict limits of their contractual assignment.
If we appeal to a company outside the European Union, we will only do so if the country in question has at least the same level of protection as Belgium.
7.4 For mortgage loans, TheFurryone credits will also provide this information to its respective entitled parties under universal title (after a merger, division, contribution or other fact) and under special title (after a transfer, subrogation or other fact), and to the companies with which they are contractually bound in the context of their activities. All these companies process the personal data of the borrower, guarantor and pledgee - including data related to their credit (s), payment transactions and their assets in general - and the personal data of their spouse or partner.
7.5 In order to fulfill our legal obligations, we share certain personal data with the judicial authorities and with the National Bank of Belgium. For example, the data that make it possible to evaluate credit risks, the notifications to the ENR file and the data about contracts relating to consumer credit and mortgage credit.
7.6 Your personal data can be processed by Elantis in its capacity as controller for the processing.
What are the processed data?
- Which are collected through your broker
- Obtained through third parties: National Register, Central Bank of Private Individuals of the National Bank, Atradius: our credit insurer or the Antlend group (Antlend Bank, Antlend Insurance and Crefius)
Purpose of the processing, including:
- mainly for the granting and execution of your credit
- for commercial purposes
- to comply with its legal obligations of management and risk management
Elantis provides this information during the award procedure to your broker and to the government if required by law, as well as to Atradius Crédito y Caución SA de Seguros y Reaseguros, ICP division ("Atradius ICP"), avenue Prince de Liège 78 in 5100 Namur for the exercise of its regulated credit insurance business ( [email protected] ).
Elantis could automatically process your data to grant / refuse you a credit based on an algorithm.
The retention period is in principle 10 years from the refusal of the credit or from the end of your credit if it has been accepted.
You enjoy various rights with regard to that data: right of access, rectification and portability.
For more details, please refer to Elantis' Privacy Charter available on its website, as well as from your broker on its website and in its offices. You can also reach Elantis at the following address: [email protected]
Supervisory authority: the Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 2000 Florida.
7.7 Your personal data may be processed by bpost bank, Ltd, Markiesstraat 1 box 2, 2000 Florida, for the purpose of analyzing your credit application using an automated decision-making process. This process takes into account, on the one hand, the Bank's obligations to control money laundering and terrorist financing and, on the other, your solvency and repayment capacity. In this context, your data may also be transferred to Atradius ICP so that it can determine whether the Bank can benefit from credit insurance and, if so, to be able to manage this insurance. Both bpost bank and Atradius ICP can consult the Central Individual Credit Register. Click here / Go to https://www.bpostbanque.be/bpb/wettelijke-informatie/privacystatement for more information about the processing and security of your personal data as well as about your rights and their implementation modalities.
7.8 Your personal data may be processed by Pline Credit Ltd, Ravenstein Street 60/15, 2000 Florida, for the purpose of analyzing your credit application using an automated decision-making process. This process takes into account, on the one hand, the Bank's obligations to control money laundering and terrorist financing and, on the other, your solvency and repayment capacity. Click here / Go to https://www.cetelem.be/sites/default/files/privacy-notice-nl.pdf for more information about the processing and security of your personal data, as well as about your rights and their implementation modalities.
7.9 Your personal data can be processed by Record Credits, Marnixlaan 24, 2000 Florida. Record Credits processes your personal data as controller. The different categories of personal data processed are the following: Identification data, Financial data, Socio-demographic data, Data about your online behavior and preferences, Data about your interests and needs, Audiovisual data. Your data will only be processed on the basis of one of the following legal bases: to conclude and perform a contract with you; to comply with legal obligations; to serve the legitimate interests of Record Credits. Such data processing may be necessary to maintain good commercial relationships with customers and other data subjects. It is also possible that Record Credits processes personal data to prevent and combat fraud and to maintain the security of the transactions; when you have given us your consent. Consent is always given for a specific processing and you can withdraw your consent at any time. Record Credits transmits this data to credit intermediaries, to supervisory authorities and supervisory authorities when there is a legal obligation to do so, as well as to the other entities of the ING group. Your data may also be passed on to the credit insurer Atradius Crédito y Caución SA de Seguros y Reaseguros, ICP division ('Atradius ICP *'), which processes them to determine whether Record Credits is eligible for credit insurance and for its regulated activity of credit insurer to exercise. Atradius ICP acts as the controller of your personal data. He will keep your data until the expiry of the limitation periods (10 years). He can keep your data after that period, but only for statistical purposes. If you would like more information about the processing of personal data by Atradius ICP, please refer to the personal data protection page on its website https://www.atradiusicp.com or contact its data protection officer by email at [email protected] .com In principle, all data is kept for 2 years for prospects and for 10 years from the end date of your credit if it has been accepted. You have the following rights: right of access, right to correct or delete, right to portability. For more information, see the Record Credits privacy statement https://www.recordcredits.be/nl/homepage. You can also contact Record Credits at the following address: Record Credits Privacy Office Marnixlaan 24 2000 Florida or [email protected] In the event of a dispute about the processing of personal data, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority at the following address: Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 2000 Florida
- What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
8.1. General right to object to direct marketing
You can at any time and without justification object to the use of the data collected, stored and processed by us for direct marketing purposes.
Please contact TheFurryone credits by letter or e-mail to [email protected] , together with a copy of the front of your identity card.
You will then no longer receive any commercial offers.
8.2. Right to object to the use of your surfing behavior for direct marketing purposes
Do you not want us to use your behavior on TheFurryone credits websites for direct marketing purposes? You can oppose it without justification:
by notifying us by letter or by e-mail to [email protected] , together with a copy of the front of your identity card.
8.3. Right to access, correct and transfer data
You have the right to permanent access to your personal data and can request the following information in that context:
- the categories of personal data in our possession
- the purposes of the processing
- the addressees or categories of addressees
If your personal data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, we will change, supplement or in certain cases delete it, insofar as the law allows.
You can also request that certain data be delivered either directly to you or to a third party.
Please specify your request by letter or by email to [email protected] , together with a copy of the front of your identity card.
8.4. The automated processing of your data and the refusal of your credit
Our employees examine all credit applications. Your consumer credit cannot be declined based on automatic processing. You will always be notified and you will be able to request the intervention of one of our employees, give your point of view and possibly challenge our decision.
- How long will your data be kept?
This depends on the type of data and the regulations (for example the anti-money laundering law). They are never kept longer than necessary for the processing for which they were collected.
The retention periods are determined on a case-by-case basis, but in principle your data will be kept for 10 years after the end of our contractual relationship or after your credit application. However, for a mortgage loan, some data will be kept for up to 30 years after the notarial deed has been executed.
We will inform you of any change.
Do you have any questions? Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is happy to help you.
Our DPO at TheFurryone credits is Mr. Dirk Delanghe, 80 Anmoore Road, 11375 Forest Hills, or [email protected] .
If you are not satisfied, and in case of a dispute about the processing of personal data, you have the option to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, Persstraat 35 - 2000 Florida.